Thursday, May 26, 2011

New Chapters

Well,

As you've heard, I'm being transferred in the morning.
It's really bittersweet but I know it will be good.  I don't have too much time today to email as I need to pack, and we are preparing for Bianca's baptism for tonight.  But I couldn't think of a better note to end on. 
 
Santa Fe, New Mexico has changed my life.  It is the ground on which I grew more than ever before in my life.  I have loved this town, but I know and will follow my Savior.  He knows what is ahead and there is still much to do.  I am so grateful for these people that have changed my life and cannot wait to see them all again at BYU! :) Sister Eteaki, Sister Perez, Estrella, Bianca, the Quintanas.  This land has changed my life. 
 
There was a period of time I felt I could never love it as I loved Horizon, or felt though I've grown, I'd never want to stay. 
 
Last week as we were driving to an appointment I just felt overwhelming peace and a deep love for this area, its culture, I truly wanted to stay forever, and as soon as I gained that love, Heavenly Father knew it was my note to end on and keep in my heart as I follow him elsewhere. 
 
I love my mission. I love you all.  I hope you are having an amazing day and get the package I sent with Brother and Sister English! I hope you know I am thinking of you. 

Love,
 
Sister Jardine

Sister p-day in Santa Fe, L to R... Sister Jarman, Me, Sister KiniKini, Sister Eteaki & Sister Ferman.........Sister Jarman and I are switching places so she will be here with Sister Eteaki and I will be there with Sister Ferman, who was Sister Gneitings MTC companion

English Sistas! :)


My Salvadorian mom.... Estrella's mom, Amarilis

Quintana's Baptism gift

I will miss Santa Fe Sunsets

Man I'll miss this girl!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment