Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April 4, 2011

So....

This will be quick.  I only have ten minutes... or less. We were in Albuquerque today picking up materials and finishing preparations.
 
Things switched around.  Sister Gneiting was having a very difficult time and was suffering from many things.  She is such a sweetheart.  It was a very difficult transfer.  The work slipped out of our grasp.  It was all we could do to keep our heads above the water.  I started to no longer feel like myself. 
We got ET'd on saturday night. 

Sister Gneiting is now home and I am now serving with Sister Eteaki, still in Santa Fe.  She is one of my very best friends.  We were in the MTC together.  She's tongan.  We never dreamed we would get the chance to be companions, she was an english speaking missionary.  Now her call is modified, she is learning spanish and I am learning tongan from her. :) I never dreamed it would happen... but I can say... I KNOW my heavenly father loves me.  Without her help right now, I couldn't do this.  Heavenly Father loves me... I feel so incredibly blessed.  Our apartment truly is home.
 
I cannot believe how I have seen the hand of my Savior this week.  Every moment when I felt I couldn't go on, I did.  He gave me the strength to endure and endure well.  The past month has pushed and tested me but I know it was for my good.  He wanted to see how much I trusted Him, I hope I endured well.  I KNOW he hears and answers my prayers... having her by my side right now... I am overwhelmed with gratitude. 
 
I know our Saviour lives.  This gospel is true.  I was overwhelmed at witnessing these apostles of the Lord, looking me in the eye and stating what the Lord would have me hear.  It pierced my soul.  We are not alone.  We are strong.  I stand by you.  We are on the front lines of this battle against Satan but we will not lose.
 
Let us endure to the end and enjoy every moment.
 
I love you and will have more time to write next week. 
 
Hermana Jardine

No comments:

Post a Comment